READ Foundation has 5,438 teachers in its school, with around 500 new recruitments every year. Teachers are appointed on the basis of appropriate academic qualifications. However, the fact remains that majority the teachers joining our schools in rural areas come little or no professional education and training.
More than 1,000 students, teachers, and professionals get need-based capacity building opportunities every year.
Major educational and training opportunities include:
- Educational Leadership & Management
- Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Primary Teaching
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Management Course
- Subject-based teaching
- School Management
- Language development